Friday, October 28, 2005

Pumpkins and the Coolest. Thing. Ever.

Sorry, no clever title this time. I'm tired.

Anyway, I was up late late late last night carving pumpkins with Amy. Here are some pictures:


Amy digging out the guts


Amy trying the thin the wall of her pumpkin so the light shines through.


Amy part way through the most detailed pumpkin carving ever.


Amy's finished product. Now that is dedication.


My pumpkin.


My pumpkin's backside and a tube. Why? You'll see.


My pumpkin's name is Lee.


A pumpkin that is shaped like a skull and will become one Saturday night.


The pumpkin family.


Ok, so why does my pumpkin have a backside and a tube covered in duct tape? Well, because of the Coolest. Thing. Ever. This:


Ohh...what is it?


Maybe this will help?


That's right, a FOG MACHINE!!


Darin...coming in out of the fog...


So what the hell does the Coolest. Thing. Ever. have to do with a pumpking with a butt hole and a tube?

Check it out:



Now imagine that at night with a red light in the pumpkin or something along those lines. Poor kiddies.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Oh you so totally rock.

For a second or two there, I was going to ask you about the new girlfriend. Then I saw you mention Darin and remembered that she is his wife. B-)

Ryan said...

Becky is Darin's wife, not Amy.

James said...

Okay, I'll bite...then who the heck is Amy?

Ben said...

Inquiring minds want to know. Who is Amy?

Ryan said...

She's a good friend I met at a pig roast.