Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blue Balls

First and foremost, GO COLTS!! Finally.

Second, at work we are coming up with several jingles and advertising campaigns. It's actually a lot of fun. I came up with the new slogan.

Third, my neighbors are moving to Leesburg. They purchased a very nice house out there near where I used to live way back when. I'm jealous but in a good way.

Forth, not sure if I mentioned this in other posts by Shay, my neighbors daughter, was on a sugar high Halloween night and was running around in circles saying 'Candy Candy Candy' over and over again. It was awesome. Apparently, yesterday she was doing the same thing after eating veggies but saying 'I love vegetables' instead.

Fifth, I have this big thingy sitting in the middle of my foyer that is eventually going to be come the Coolest. Toy. Ever. More on that later.

And, finally, here are the Blue Balls. Make sure your sound is on.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I wish that Abby liked veggies as much as Shay. B-(

Does the Coolest. Toy. Ever. fly?

Ryan said...

I'm afraid not. It is most definitely not flying anywhere. It was a pain getting it into my house where it sits just inside the door waiting to be moved downstairs at some point. Maybe this weekend.