Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Michael Jackson

I didn't write much about this and I didn't really follow it much either. However, I am pleased with the verdict, and here is why. I believe the shit Jackson's dad put him through and the way startdom was thrust upon him more or less froze his maturity around the 8 year old level. Wonderland is just confirmation of this. Anything that happened between him and those kids was never sexual in intent, he just isn't mature enough. He is stuck at 8 when it comes to that and feels safest with kids that he relates to through that lens. Is it socially acceptable, absolutely not, but he isn't a pedophile. He doesn't fit the MO for a sexual predator.

Anyway, here is a nice little wake up call to the idiot talking heads who feel they can judge a case better than the jury. Check it out. God I hate these 'experts'.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Do I think it's appropriate for him to be sharing his bed with boys that young? Absolutely not. Should he go to jail for it? Absolutely not.

But only as long as that's all that is going on. And according to the evidence, that is all that was going on.

Even though he may have done some weird stuff in the past, there wimply was not enough evidence to convict him. Everything the prosecution had was circumstantial or self contradicting. I'm not suprised that he walked away a free man.

Anonymous said...

I agree with this post. I also believe that Jackson is just a victim of his environment while growing up. You and I can't even begin to imagine what it was like for him to be totally isolated from everyone else because he couldn't set foot out from his house because he would be mobbed by tons of fans. This was just one DA that had a vendetta and a bunch of people that saw a quick way to make some $$$ from Jackson.

Anonymous said...

That was me Kris... by the way. :-)