Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How Should I Take This?

So I was standing outside while my co-worker/boss person was smoking a cig. Three of the others fellows I work with came out and were going to take a walk. They invited us to go along and we said no. I happened to say that I couldn't because 'I had too much work to do'. One of the guys gave me a weird wtf the sorta look that I sort of expect from him when I make a joke and off they went.

I mentioned to my co-worker/boss person that 'I don't think Sachin knows what to make of me.'. He laughed and said 'I don't think any of them do. They don't have Ryan's in India'.

I thought about this for a moment and then said 'I'm not sure how to take that.'

I think I shall take it as a complement. :)

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

They don't have Ryans like you anywhere! ;-)

Unknown said...

HAHA!!!! I'm not sure I CAN comment lol:)

Unknown said...

hehe now that is funny. Is your boss indian also?

I think what he meant is they dont have crazy white people that fly off the walls and wear silly hats in india. :)

- Joe