Friday, October 17, 2008

Eagle Eye

Now, you all know that I rarely come across a movie I don't enjoy. So with that said, I enjoyed Eagle Eye greatly. It is like a cross between 'Enemy of the State' and the Anime 'Ghost in the Shell'. The first half is a mystery since you have no idea what is going on nor do the characters. Couple parts in an extended car chase scene made me go 'wow'.

Once they reveal how most of it fits together a little past half way through the rest of the movie is about how to stop whatever it is, etc. It leaves some mystery going until the very end. I liked the plot because of the 'Ghost in the Machine' sorta tie in.

All in all, it is a good movie if you want something distracting for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Pat R said...

Shia LaBeouf has turned himself into a sure bet for a movie to make millions and millions no matter what... even though his name is hard to remember (and spell)

Ryan said...

Totally. He was very good in it.