Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Colorado springs - First Visit

I hopped on down to Colorado Springs yesterday for the day. First I met up with Chrissy and we went to the Garden of the Gods.

The Garden of the Gods is a sorta foresty area with a bunch of really tall and severe rock formations. At the top of one is a rock formation called the Kissing Camels whom I have named Adam and Steve in recongnition of Dobson's Focus on the Family.

Afterards we headed to a little town called, and I spell this wrong for now, Minatou, which is famous for it's natural mineral water springs. Throughout the town are fountains in which you can drink the mineral water. We even saw the dedication of a new fountain and had free cookies!

Dinner was next after picking up Robert. We went to a little Italian place and talked about TV and such. Chrissy obviously was hit on the head quite soundly when younger because we discovered she does not like Scrubs. Being hit on the head is the only possible reason.

After dinner I took everyone home and headed back myself.

Thanks Chrissy and Robert!

1 comment:

CMS said...

Yes, definately. That "must" be the reason.