Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Update

Lots of stuff to write about, just a lack of time and motivation.

I'm on my final week before I head east on Tuesday. Yesterday I drove from Black Hawk to Cortez, in the southwest corner of Colorado. The drive heading into Ouray all the way to Durango was breathtaking. I'll hopefully post pics eventually.

I splurged on a suite with a jacuzzi last night that I was never able to use because of work issues, so that was nice.

Today i'm doing Mesa Verde and then on to a hotel in Alamosa. Tomorrow is the Great Sand Dunes and hopefully the Royal Gorge Bridge in Canon City. Friday is the drive up Pike's Peak and then Buckskin Joe Frontier Town. Saturday is hanging in Colorado Springs. Then back up to Denver for a Scottish Festival and a play in the evening back in Central City. Monday is a rest day then the drive home starting Tuesday.

Its the third week and, as usual, i'm starting to feel like heading back.

No comments: