Tuesday, January 25, 2005

And The Search Begins

I contacted two realtors yesterday and will be viewing some properties in the Portland area tomorrow. I plan on taking gobs of pictures for you all. I'm about to head out from Vashon and head towards Portland in about an hour. I have a meeting with my peeps to go over the results of this weekends meeting and then the rest of the week is open for me to putz around. Looking forward to it. Would be nice is Les was out here with me though. :(

Oh, two of the properties are near Molalla. Nice and small, about 25 miles from Portland.

Anyhow, I'll check in when I have Internet access again.

Later.

2 comments:

Ben said...

So are you looking to move out west or are these just places to go while meeting with the board on business?

Just make sure that you have super-duty fireplace mitts....

B-)

Anonymous said...

In case you missed it, Maryland beat Duke at Duke. Great game. Dad