Friday, January 21, 2005

Spongebob, Not Spongebob! Say It Ain't So!!

This is stupid. I thought Christianity was supposed to be a tolerent religion? It seems like a 'tolerance pledge' is the way to go here. That is what I was taught in school. Sexual identity is no different than race, skin color or sex when it comes to learning tolerence and accepting differences in others.

Am I glad for the separation of church and state, as thin as that separation may be right now.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to start bitching about organized religion on here.

Grr.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Lovely.

Haven't we as a nation learned what happens when intolerance is allowed to flourish? Here's a few reminders.

Intolerance fosters hate. Hate causes people to do terrible things like this. Don't encourage terrible things like this.

Ryan said...

Did you ever see "I Love the 80's" on VH1? I know I showed a bunch of people the episode I saved on my Tivo. They were talking about He-man and were pointing out all the gay signals in it, it was great!